Sunday, February 13, 2005

Shabbat Ramblings

Shabbat/os was spent this week in Ranana. Very different than last week, which was spent in Chevron. I haven't written yet about my Shabbat experiance in Chevron as I hadn't decided what to write. Ranana is a great place, don't get me wrong. I love going there, and I have a number of places that I can spend the weekend at in Ranana. When I was here for the year it was one of my hideaway places. Now I spend more time in Efrat & Maalot then anywhere else. Efrat is this coming weeks choice city. I also, for the first time since moving out of my parents' home 5 years ago, enjoy spending Shabbat in my apartment's neighborhood. More about all this later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

Here's a funny Ranana story.

A friend in Yeshiva was late coming back after Shabbos. When he got back, on Sunday morning, the Rabbi came to him.

"I'm sorry," my friend said, "I was stuck in Ranana.

"I don't care what her name is," the rabbi said, "You need to be back by Motzei Shabbat.

7:23 AM  
Blogger rockofgalilee said...

Its good to talk to people with various opinions. Without hearing other people sound like fools you wouldn't know how right you really were.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home