Monday, February 07, 2005

Wings Anyone?

Ever invite a bunch of people over, buy a lot of food, expect a party and end up with a lot of extra wings? My friend invited me to a Superbowl party at a friend of hers. I met her at her apartment and then walked with her and her two roommates to the party. As we are walking up the steps to the party apartment I comment that it seems very quiet for a party... We get to the door, open it and see the host and 3 of his friends. Some party. The truth is I had fun. Our host decided to play bartender and went on mixing us random drinks, one of his friends gave us the rundown on all the places he's lived...Afula, Boston, Chicago, Pheonix, Upstate New York, Scotland, Jerusalem...no his father's not a rabbi (or military) raised fish..hmmm... The Patriots won, I found out this morning - I left around 4am at halftime. I took half the party with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Shu said...

I was afraid of that, at around 5 to 6 there were onlya few people over, (we were expecting over 20) but thyey all showed up, and we had an awesome time. I still have tons of food and beer left over tho

8:29 PM  
Blogger docyaak said...

wow! what a game. you know not to be cocky or anything, but since the boston zacks has arrived in boston there have been 3 championship football teams and a world series crown brought to this great town. can't wait to see what happens when we get to Dtown

6:24 PM  
Blogger James Cradit said...

I rule.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home