Sunday, January 09, 2005

Treading Water

3 months ago i started running full speed ahead, totally focused on my goal, working to get a project up and running. I am trying to put a project together for next year. This is a really big deal to me, and I am exceedingly nervous. I will be the director of a year overseas program for 18-20 year olds. Well, only if the program starts moving forward. For 3 months now I have been going to meeting after meeting, writing proposals, making schedules, researching, and further defining my program. I have had meetings to discuss the program. Meetings to discuss where to place the program. Meeting to further define the program. Meetings to discuss presenting the program. Meetings to discuss what the outcome of previous meetings was. Now I had a meeting to discuss a form I will need to submit (after I receive the form via e-mail) to discuss being funded. That way I can start to have meetings about funding. Tomorrow my meeting is to discuss what the next steps should be. Remember when I hit the ground running 3 months ago. I think I've been running on treadmill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

Very interesting. Please tell us more. Enlighten us to this program.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home