Monday, June 12, 2006

This guy

In answer to the questions I've been getting (over the phone, not as comments), guy friend is - yes, another not-boyfriend. Why do guys not want to date me? Why do they think I make just a great friend? Between the 5 brothers I have someone should be able to give me an answer. What about me is not-datable? What about me screams...just friends? Serious convo followed a few weeks after dating had been discussed (reapproached by me after being brought up point blank by friends), where I said I don't think our spending so much time together is a good idea. Friend wanted to discuss. We talked for 3 hours. He tells me I'm one of his closest friends, he enjoys spending time with me, and no - he does not want to go out with me. Maybe he'll throw me a birthday party. Great. He called 2x today, just to see how things were going. Great. That's what I need, an attentative non-boyfriend. Why? Anyone? Bueller?

3 Comments:

Blogger Babka said...

Cuz guys suck?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I'm with chavaleh on that one.
-OC

1:26 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

As one of your 5 brothers I find you undateable since we have the same parents, and despite our West Virginian heritage, I believe that there are rules against it.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home