Friday, June 09, 2006

Dayeinu

If I would have been yelled at, at work, but not had my apartment broken into...dayeinu.
If i would have had my apartment broken into, but not had a serious convo with guy friend...dayeinu.
If i would have had serious conversation with guy friend, but not had my plans fall through..dayeinu.
If I would have had my plans fall through but not had to go to work on Sunday...dayeinu.

In spirit of keeping this blog mainly smut free... (see previous posting)

Yes, my apartment was broken into yesterday afternoon. Everyone in my office crowded around to hear details after they heard me on the phone trying to calm down my roommate. Oh my! What happened! How! Wow! What was taken? Wow! Hmmm! Blah Fbeeping Blah. I finished my dachuf work and asked my boss if I could leave.
"why?"
"umm, b/c my apartment was just broken into {remember you were just Wow! and Oh My! ing at my desk!!!!?}, and the police are there..."
"Oh! right, I forgot"
"{Bbeep!!!!}"
"Umm, ok, I guess, good luck...oh, did you send me the report?"
"yes {Bbeep}, I e-mailed it to you"
"good"
"{Fbeep You} Shabbat Shalom"

2 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

What a potty mouth.

1:25 AM  
Blogger docyaak said...

in terms of beeping, you don't have to put the first letter of the beep in front of the beep, usually it is self explanatory as to what the beep actually stands for.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home