Thursday, May 04, 2006

All About Me

When I was younger my grandparents gave me a book called "my book about me" I had to fill in all sorts of information about myself. I had to draw a bird, write a short story, tell everyone how many steps it was from my front door to the closet tree, how many forks, faucets, and windows my house had, and what I did to when I was angry. Now I'm hit with a similiar assignment...questions have changed a bit... here's a bit about me in alphabetical order.


Accent: I can fake a few...
Booze: I drink socially.
Chore I Hate: Yes. Most anything I would consider a chore, I hate to do...
Dogs: On Trial Now, I'll keep you updated
Essential Electronics: Computer, mainly laptop, although without one I probably could survive on a desktop...
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: The ones in pretty, sealed, bottles with no chance of being opened
Gold/Silver: diamonds, pearls, whatever you are offering
Hometown: Detroit, representing :)
Insomnia: quite the issue. although early morning dog walking, and long 9 hour work days are helping cure that...
Job Title: Assistant, Marketing for Recruitment...no really
Kids: Not personally, but I know people with them.
Living Arrangements: so this changes on a yearly basis, the general theme is in an apartment with 2-3 friends...although this month it's just me and the dog :)
Most Admired Trait: you'd have to ask my friends, although this week i'd have to consistancy. After years of doing something and getting the same undesirabe result, you'd think I would chance something in the equation...but no I stick to my guns and run the cycle again...that's admirable...
Number of sexual partners: this is the best they could come up with for "N" what about Neatest talent? newest buy? nationality? Nervous breakdowns? the answer is 0 of course.
Overnight Hospital Stays: only with campers,
Phobia: feeling like i'm not in control, and yes, somehow needles fit into this, and heights
Quote: "Sometimes you gotta dance"
Religion: Jewish
Siblings: depends who is counting (6, 11, 13, and up are acceptable answers)
Time I usually wake up: now, 7:30
Unusual Talent: Yes, quite a few actuall.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: depends how it's presented
Worst Habit: I won't share this easily
X-Rays: Been there, done that, again, and again, and again
Yummy Foods I make: cookies, popcorn, chicken, potatoes, meat, stir-fry, chulent, onion rings, yeah...i could go on...you're all invited...
Zodiac Sign: cancer, seriously couldn't they either come up with a different name for the sign or the sickness?

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Shu said...

Why did you feel the need to add the preamble before the A-Z thingy

5:45 AM  
Blogger 2R said...

was just in that sorta mood

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home