Sunday, April 30, 2006

Trials

This is the start of a month long experiment for me. I have friends who have gone out of town for the month leaving behind their dog and apartment. I offered to stay in the apartment and watch the dog for them. I have always wanted a dog of my own, and since moving out of my parents house have often contemplated getting myself one. This month will probably be the deal breaker. I'll eiither move out sure I want one, or don't... Also, for the first extended amount of time I have my own apartment. I have thought off and on about getting my own place. Since moving to Israel I have always had 2 roommates.. in NY I always had one... What is life like without any? Well...I'll find out... i'm still in my neighborhood a walk of under 4 minutes from my real life apartment... I moved in tonight...so begins my trial month...

3 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

You didn't tell me on Friday that this was happening now!!!!
Hope you enjoy the month, and the dog, and get your license!!!
Love you always

7:13 AM  
Blogger docyaak said...

is there an american number there to reach you at?

2:19 AM  
Blogger SHEV said...

omg u have an apartment 2 urself!?!? im dying of jealousy rite now. DYING of jealousy...luv ya!!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home