Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Have An Interview With....Who?

I recieved a call today which opened a whole new world. Someone had receieved my CV and was calling to set up an interview. The problem is I've sent in so many CV's for so many different positions, I didn't know what type of position I would be going in for. I took down the name of the group, and answered their questions. We set up an interview for tomorrow at 9. I then turned to my trusted friend google. I searched. And searched. I entered the address. i entered jobopps with their name. Nothing. What to do. I entered their phone number. Still nothing. Ah....came up with an idea. Typed in their English named company in hebrew letters. BINGO! It turns out I have an interview with a job placement company....great...good luck to me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

huh?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

B'hatzlacha with whoever they are...

10:05 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

whats a CV?

5:47 AM  
Blogger 2R said...

a CV is a resume in fancy english which is we use here in Israel...ummm...yeah...this makes sense...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Actually, a CV and resume are two different things. One is supposed to be longer and more detailed than the other. I think the CV is supposed to be the more general one, but most people don't know the difference, so you can send either one. A CV means Curriculum Vitae.
-OC

1:25 PM  
Blogger 2R said...

leeze...
interview was interesting...
they are a job placement company mainly for hi-tech companies.. they had some ideas and asked for a week to check into things...I'm supposed to call tomorrow and see what's going on.

2:56 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

awesome!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home