Monday, April 17, 2006

Moadim L'Simcha

In honor of the Chag I took a day off of work. I was going to hike with some friends from Beit Shemesh to Jerusalem through a few caves and whatnot...but the hike was cancelled as the rain caused fear of cave flooding... The family in the Negev who was rescued by helicopter would agree it was probably the best decision... Instead I decided to get all my errands done. I went to the doctor man to sign my license forms that I am not likely to die while driving a car from foreseeable reasons, to discover that his office has closed. No, not for the chag...shut and moved. I went to the license office to see if what i have already is good enough...but alas they are closed for the week. Fine, my last stop was the bank...which of course was closed because of the chag. Whoo-hoo! So, instead of being productive I met some friends for lunch, checked out the "town" scene. Did a little window shopping. Went to a birthday party. And watched a movie. Tomorrow's a regular work day. Wonder if there's anything for me to do in the office. I heard today they watched a movie through a projector on the wall. It's a hard days work to find 9 hours of things to do when nothing needs to get done. Oooh the life :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home