Sunday, January 08, 2006

4MEME From me...

I've been tagged by West Bank Mama to do the 4MEME, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Ice Cream Scooper
2. Grocery Store Assistant Manager
3. Youth Group Coordinator
4. Office Manager

Four places I've lived:
1. Southfield, MI
2. Brooklyn, NY
3. Givat Shmuel
4. Jerusalem

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Steak
3. Popcorn
4. Choc Chip Cookies

Four books I would read over and over:
1. Hebrew/English Dictionary
2.
3.
4.

Four movies I would see over and over:
1. A Few Good Men
2. Newsies
3. Almost Famous
4. Toy Soldiers

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. East Coast, US
2. West Coast, US
3. Midwest, US
4. Israel

Four places I would rather be:
1. Golan
2. Galil
3. Shomron
4. Negev

I tag treading fences, SethJ, Donuts' Mom, & Israeliwannabe :) Good luck...

2 Comments:

Blogger stillruleall said...

nice. almost famous...

6:47 AM  
Blogger SHEV said...

still never saw it. next time i babysit @ r and v's ill watch it...and then wen i babysit at shu's ill watch spaceballs...and then ill get all the family jokes!!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home