Friday, December 16, 2005

Do They All Have To Connect?

Today was a great day. After a fun lunch where my friend and I actually agreed on a place to eat..we went to "town" to play Boggle. No really. I haven't done this in a while... No really. We sat in front of Fro-Yo for about 3 hours just playing. Random kids kept coming over to join us. I only knew one kid after 3 hours, which is kinda weird for me - given my history of the past where I knew probably more then 1/2 the shana b'aretz students who hung out in town. We had some real discussions, some silly, some frustrations discussed, girlfriend issue, school thoughts... I felt real again. Like I was doing something. I know it's just Boggle. It was just 3 hours. They were random kids... but I miss that. So, do I get more out of me working with kids, then they do? Should I be more stable on my own before continuing to work with kids, or should i work with kids to stabalize myself? Hmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

Sar, you did the right thing. It's empowering to realize you "still got it"!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home