Thursday, June 02, 2005

Shout Outs

I just wanted to give a shout out to Shimi, Miriam and David (and the rest of the cast who I do not know) for putting on an excellent performance of "Princess Bride" at Bar Ilan tonight.

Also to Menachem, who deserves his link b/c I've quoted him, and have finally taken the 8 seconds out to figure out how to link...

And, I did get to spend a second of time with E who is heading back to the States (again!) and trying his hand at Graduate School there. I'll miss you! It's funny, cuz I don't ever really spend time with him, that I should miss him when he leaves, the way he says it I may see him more now that he's going to be in NY then when he was in Tel Aviv...but it's the thought of him going that gets me down. At least while he lives here there's always the chance he'll be in the 'hood and we'll get to chill...

2 Comments:

Blogger Menachem said...

yay!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

how do you link

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home