Thursday, May 26, 2005

One Thing Two Thing Red Thing Blue Thing

In less the a week both of my groups will be gone, and my life will return to a semblance of order. No more minute by minute cancelations, and bookings. No more getting yelled at by the booking agency, the madricha, all the teachers, and the bus drivers. No more answering 3 phones at once. No more falling into bed exhausted, not because my work is done, but b/c I need to fall asleep. No more figuring out meals. No more talking to youth hostel directors who feel they know how to run every group. No more emergency trips to Tzefat. No more insurance numbers or issur bitchonim. No more arranging speakers. No more early morning visits to groups before breakfast time. MONDAY NIGHT....I AWAIT YOU!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

So what are you doing for Memorial Day?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Memorial Day already passed here.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

No, I mean the one without the tears and with the AMAZING sales. You know, what Memorial Day is really about :)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, I love American Capitalism. I'll be looking for the online sales. Thanks America!!!
-OC

4:54 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

you want to do this all year next year, right?

12:08 AM  
Blogger TRK said...

2r,

Been quiet?

Gmail me when u get a chance.

TRK

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home