Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Big Hike: Day One

Pesach is here, and my big plans were to meet a bunch of friends near Nahariya and hike to the kineret. We were meant to sleep on the beach last night and start of bright and early this morning. I have maps and personal accounts. Flashlights and a sleepingbag. I was ready. Slowly, one by one, my group disintegrated, until there was one - me. :(
I decided to stay up North though and hang out.
So day one of my big supposed hike I slept in a comfortable bed in Maalot, and woke up around 10. I hiked to the bottom of the hill and caught a ride to Nahariya. I spent the day on beach reading a great book - Night Fall by Nelson Demille - which I recommend to everyone, and then I caught a ride back to Maalot. I shall end night one watching an exciting movie. Oh the life I lead... 'till next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger TRK said...

I didn't like his "by the rivers of babylon" but I've heard his other stuff is good.

sounds like you "tremp" around Israel a lot - be careful.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home