Tuesday, June 14, 2005

People Who Care Medal of Honor

Hey! More about Shavuot later, but I have a friend who is staying with me over Shavuot from the States...well, just the great State of Michigan...who has on her site a petition that I feel needs to be signed by all of you...
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/IsraelUSEmbassy
She is an entering senior at Wayne State and very active in the Israel/Jewish world there. This is a personal petition that she has created, and will be sending to Pres. Bush, and every single member of US Congress. Kol Hakavod to people who care. I give her the
~~~ People Who Care Medal of Honor ~~~
and honor her with putting a link to her Israel page here....
http://freewebs.com/israelihistory/
The world needs more people who care...

7 Comments:

Blogger Menachem said...

that site has totaly destroyed whatever value petitions once had. you think anyone it gets sent to looks at it? or cares?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Menachem said...

also, i'm not putting my name to anything as poorly written as this:

"Since the US Embassy has not moved, it shows that the US does recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and suggests that the US does not feel that Jerusalem is a permanent capital."

what does that mean, tell me.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Honor, Sar, not Honer

10:34 PM  
Blogger 2R said...

I don't know what you are talking about Vee :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

One more...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Thanks

8:56 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I don't like the wording of the petition, so I'm not going to sign it at this time. Although, I think that it's an excellent start. I dont think that comments should be put on there. I hope they're not being sent. That guys James has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, and I don't understand why he signed the petition if he that's what he really thinks.
-OC

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home