Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baseball

I remember playing baseball with my dad. If I didn't swing at a ball, he'd say "good eye, don't swing at everything, good eye". Of course, if you don't swing at anything you will strike out.

Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a Jew. I know this leftest government is trying desperately to erase the world's image of the tough Israelis taking on the world, but if we strike out enough we'll lose the game. Aren't two boys lives enough to stir up that fighting feeling? Can't we rally the troups to stop the rockets? Of course we can, they're ready willing and able to flatten Gaza...SWING Olmert SWING!

1 Comments:

Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

But, but, he's "tired of fighting"; "tired of winning". So many posts in one day, and each one of them more brilliant and correct than the next. While, from a strictly militarily prospective I still agree with the concept of what the Disengagement was supposed to bring. But, I've become so jaded with everything that's happened since last August; both with the horrific treatment of those expelled and the government's utter lack of will to keep their word and protect its country and citizens. You are so very right in so many things you've said. I apologize profusely for any harsh criticism I gave you during that tumultuous time. I wish I can take back a lot of what I said. Unforunately, I can't. All I can say is that I'm sorry, and you were right about so many things. I hope you accept my apology.
-OC

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home