Wednesday, November 23, 2005

State Of Things...

So, flight was thank Gd uneventful. Sat next to a pretty well behaved four year old and her mom in from Israel... and had a row to myself from JFK to Detroit. I got my license. Saw all my Detroit neices and nephews today. Went out to the nice restaurant in the city. And saw a play. Wow, and to think last week I did nothing.... hmm... Anyway, yeah, it's nice seeing everyone. My Boston family ppl are in the car on their way here... Florida grandparents are flying up... NJ clan is joining us for thnxgiving and Shabbat... All in all this is really going to be great....

4 Comments:

Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

party!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger YS said...

Happy traveling!
Flying solo or was someone taken along as baggage?
...I should just write you a letter.

1:49 PM  
Blogger 2R said...

YS..? Who are you? write me a letter...? umm flew with a lot of baggage, but not with anyone...

6:04 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

how did the NJ clan make the blog but ur favorite sister didnt? im hurt. still.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home