Monday, August 22, 2005

בינתיים

I most definitely have not fully recovered from being in Netzanim, and being thrust back (by my own will) into "real life" here in Jerusalem. Emotions are too high to really trust myself to write something understandable, meaningful, and descriptive without going on for hours and pages. At this point, before I collapse into a deep sleep, I just want to say it's nothing like I imagined. I can't wait to go back. I now understand the feelings behind those who leave their homes, families and comforts to work for years in villages in far away countries - just trying to help people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Is this something you might be interested in now?
-OC

4:01 PM  
Blogger Menachem said...

what does purple mean?

12:07 AM  
Blogger 2R said...

Purple is for ואהבת לרעך כמוך they were selling those bracelets at the Tel Aviv rally.

12:57 AM  
Blogger 2R said...

leez I welcome your call, I don't know how coherent I will be...

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home