Sunday, April 29, 2007

Whatcha' Missed....

OK, so at first i couldn't sign into my blogger account because i couldnt' remember my account name. But then I was just lazy which is why you were all clueless as to what's been going on. So you can stop sending me IM's telling me I haven't posted... here's what's what :) I didn't go to Chomesh again. And again. So far I have never made it. All for good reasons, but I haven't gone none the less. in that area I haven't been to Sderot in a while, or visited "my family" in Nitzanim II recently. What did I do? I did join Jerusalem in celebrating Independance day by a huge Israeli style dance party in the municipality square and joined my share of BBQ's. I did meet one of the few previously unmet readers I have (that I know of). I have cleared him of all stalking charges, and invite him to continue reading and commenting. I thought I was on strike for 2 weeks. I wasn't. I missed some classes, and that sucks. I did discover a program that seems to make more sense than learning at Open U - I have to finish checking out details and apply... I did schedule a meeting for tomorrow that will clear up a lot of my immediate future of what i'm doing workwise next year...hopefully... I did go to Mitzpe Yiricho for the first time in 10 years. It looks nothing like what I remember... I did lose a lot of game so of Settlers and a game of Risk. I think that's pretty much it.

{ok, you know I love the IM's and they can keep coming...}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home