Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Plan...Gd Laughs

I had a great tiyul today. I spoke to a friend of mine who is a tour guide for some ideas. I had about 10 friends who said they were varied degrees of interested from "keep me informed" to "oh! i'm totally coming". We were to meet at the central bus station today at 9:30. Confirming phone calls the night before left me with 6 "yesses" and 2 "maybes". At 9:30 only one other person was at our meeting spot. By 10 two others had showed up, and everyone else had succeessfully cancelled. We had missed our bus and I was so bummed. We decided to go to Lifta (the entrance to the city) and hike from there. We ended up having a great time! I did almost die, but what's a hike without that :) We found an agam (lake) right on the outskirts of Jerusalem (who knew!), and ended up by Ein Kerem. it was awesome! So much for planning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home