Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Not On My To Chomesh Today...

Today was chosen to be the day to retake Chomesh, a small settlement in Northern Samaria whose resients were expelled last year. The army's view on the matter has gone from anyone who goes up will be sued for the cost of the army removing them again, to the army protecting the marchers and giving in to a plan of letting them stay there for one night, before removing them. I'd like to say I'm not on my way because of Blue's Pidyon Haben which is today - but if I didn't have that excuse would I be there? The power of the people is strong, and I beleive that. I believe human will can overcome most resistance. I see in this short time the army has changed their outlook and recognizes the need the people going up have to be there, and they'll fight less to be removed then they would fight to get there... So why wouldn't I be there? Do I not believe they have a chance? Is knowing that they'll be removed after tonight putting a damper on my rage? Or am I lying to myself and without the pidyon haben i'd be there... hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home