Tuesday, March 13, 2007

School Starts Tomorrow...

After a lot of frustration and a few near-tears experiences I believe I have my schedule finally figured out for this semester (which starts tomorrow). I have learned a valuable lesson about signing up for classes online - don't do it. I have learned a valuable leason about homework - do it. I have learned a valuable lession about student advisors - if they don't answer your knocks they're probably "out to lunch" and need to be called by the secretary who told you they were in their office. It's true, most education takes place out of the classroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger ilan said...

Ah, lessons.
Sometimes I wonder if all life is lessons, and we're just waiting to apply them.

1:06 AM  
Blogger 2R said...

Funny you should mention that... I work in informal education and that is my explanation of what informal education is... pointing out the lessons around us everyday so we can apply them...

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home