Monday, October 23, 2006

On Your Mark!

While last year (before Rosh Hashana) ended with the bangs of the war on the Northern Front, my new year has started with bangs of it's own. I'm working with some English speaking teens, my personal investment program. I started school - Pissicologia (that's Psychology to you English speaking folks out there) Yes, after an 8 year hiatas and a lot of happiness that I am not stuck in a library studying, I have come to the conclusion that while I may not enjoy it, I need a degree to get where i want to go in this country. I have recently had a number of interviews, one that i actually want, and I have a great feeling about it. (I'll keep you updated, hopefully very soon!). I have a date this week, blind date - but sounds decent. (also I'll let you know) Now I just to hope I don't peak too soon in my new year luck, and have nothing else up for 10 months :) So keep your fingers crossed, or whatever it is you do, and if you see me smiling as I pass you by in town, it's because - well... life is great.

1 Comments:

Blogger docyaak said...

we hope your 10 months of the rest of the year are filled with happiness health and good times, so we can all lift our cups and say together in jerusalem, to all good things"
is the guy your dating this week blind?

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home