Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nutshelling It...

Detroit is cold..not the people of course, just the weather...the people are all warm and wanna know how I am, and what's going on..and where do I live now, and what am I doing, and how do I like it...anything but cold :)
NY was exhausting...I think I saw more people individually in two days than a normal person could've fit into two weeks...still I missed some peoples and I'm sorry (Jon & Erez...that's for you)
My meeting last Monday was very positive, however I won't know anything for at least two months...School starts right after Sukkot...so that'll be perfect timing to be overwhelmed with as much as possible...but to just kinda glide until then...as most things in my life work in cycles of nothing and bombardment...
Shabbos Kallah today was really nice...much nicer once all the people left and I could just chill with my fam and the Kallah's fam...should'a just waited and come really late :)
Backgammoned, Scrabbled, and Scatergoried, and while I lost some, I won all :)
~~Night

4 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

OOOHHHH! Hoopla! And I missed it.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

sounds like a good time

11:31 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

I miss you. Come home. :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Babka said...

Oooh, where are you and when do you go back ? Drop me a line, I fly back on the 20th.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home