Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ode To My Americans

Yes you live across the ocean,
and you wish I lived there too
But I've visited your land
And there's somethings missing for you...
No one wished me a good year in the airport, or a store
while here i've been hit with them galore
the stores, the busses, the random guy on the street
living here is just so neat
it's not that i think what you're doing isn't right
it's just that my country is so tight
It was fun to see ya'll - don't get down
and I imagine i'll be back before too long
But you've got to spend here some serious time
So you understand the point of this here rhyme

2 Comments:

Blogger stillruleall said...

I totally felt that in the mall on Friday, in every store we were wished a Shana Tova...

1:50 AM  
Blogger SHEV said...

wow sar that was so beautiful. makes me feel so touched. but maybe the reason ur visit just wasnt so great was cuz YOU DIDNT COME VISIT ME!!!....

...jerk....

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home