Sunday, September 03, 2006

Deep Breath

Ok, big meeting on Monday for me. I'm off to speak to an established organization about adopting RAMI. I'll share more details if there is what to share. I'm more then a little apprehensive. Last time I partnered with an organization for an idea of mine I watched in anguish as they slowly tortured it, until it was just another program I could barely recognize as my own. I've only just recovered from watching that... I have looked into running this one myself and creating a non-profit org...but I know I can't run it on my own, and the people I've found who are "very interested" in helping have been less then helpful. I know they say if you want it done right you need to do it yourself, but you also need to know your strengths and weaknesses... my strength is not in networking and is not in politics.... Hopefully this org will be able to rise to that challange and leave me to create and execute the program. (Rock), I do understand there will be some changes and compromises, but I can hope not too much...can't I...

2 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

Stand your ground. Gently.

1:27 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hey, what was the outcome of the meeting? No fair taking off in airplanes without updating again.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home