Friday, July 07, 2006

They Really Did It!

I don't want today to end without writting a little something something about today. For me the most emotional part of any wedding is when groom is danced in to see the bride and cover her face with a veil. The excitement is almost tangible when they catch glimpse of each other for the first time on their wedding day. That was the feeling I got watching my brother's family walking down the steps from the airplane as they took their first steps in Israel as Israelis. This tangible emotion so strong I was tearing from happiness.
I wrote on their onlysimchas page I can't wait to be able to take for granted that they are here.
I mean it. Welcome home. Welcome to the club. It's gonna be great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That's awesome!! Hey, what about some pics?!?
-OC

2:20 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

So awesome that you could witness our amazing Simcha. It was truly unbelievable!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home